having no puyi on the pitch tonight will upset the rhythm of my week. and since i have nothing better to do, i’ve come up with my list of twenty questions i want to ask him should we ever come face to face (the questions are meant to distract him as i secure his wrist to mine with handcuffs)
1. in the marie claire interview, which pair of pants did you like the most?
more after the jump
2. what do you do with all the shirts you get after games?
3. have you ever cried while getting inked?
4. what products do you use on your hair? seriously now. i really wanna know.
5. when you do decide to get rid of the curls, is your hair going to be like a) xavi’s, b) capdevila’s or c) iniesta’s?
6. do you always help each other get dressed?🙂
7. who gives the tightest hugs?
8. why do you like the sleeveless shirts?
9. what’s your favorite stretch or yoga pose?
10. whom was this for?
11. do you think football kits should be tighter and shorter?
12. whose idea was this? >
13. do you think you can convince the guys (and pep) to sing and dance like this?
14. as a kid, were you shy or a bully?
15. what did you give pep for his birthday? (lemme guess, a cp5?)
16. do you do your own chores — wash dishes, laundry, cook dinner?
17. do you like chick flicks?
18. what size shoes do you wear?
19. do you go skinnydipping?🙂
20. really, you do?! where?🙂🙂