el capitan turned 33 yesterday, and here are 33 things i absolutely love about him:
1. abs – actually i can just list “abs” 33 times, they’re 33 million kinds of amazing.
2. listens to cheesy music from dani martin and shuarma
more after the jump
3. has mastered the mid-air power pose (complete with whip-my-hair coolness)
4. always a class act
5. fierce gameface!
6. great with kids
7. that marvelous mop of hair!!
8. such a sweetie pie!! every time i see a photo of him giving the gamper to ronaldinho, i get a little teary-eyed!
9. the come-hither look (yum!)
10. the deep green eyes
11. always looks so dashing in a suit
12. will take his shirt off even when no one else will (even in icy weather!!)
13. does yoga and pilates
…. i always drift into unconsciousness when i see that photo 😉 where were we?
14. rocks the t-shirt and jeans
15. the cute attempts at speaking english
16. wears pink… a lot.
17. group hugs
18. the high kicks
19. oooohhhh. moc moc.
20. is kind of a shy guy
21. solid defense
22. watches basketball (with the kids)
23. serious when serious counts
24. shares what’s on his ipod
25. is always early for training
26. the tattoos, and the fact that he put them in places that he can CHOOSE to cover
27. man enough to wear purple pants in a photo shoot
28. loves his armband
29. has a gentle smile 🙂
30. likes crackovia!!
31. is a tease and doesn’t know it (or does he?)
32. looks great in whatever color kit barcelona has him wear — bright orange, neon orange, bright yellow, super bright yellow, mint green, turquoise, etc.
33. and last but not least — he met the queen in a towel.